| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Riga in August is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with rain once in a while. Just 79mm (3.1in) of water descends during an average of 15 days.
- The heavens above Riga are slightly sunny with on average a welcome 7:34 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:00 long and the longest day is 16:16 long with an average length of 15:10.
- There are approximately 7:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Riga August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Riga, Latvia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Riga:
- Vilsandi, Estonia - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) NW
- Liepaja, Latvia - 186.9 kms (116.1 miles) WSW
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) SW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 116 kms (72.1 miles) SSW
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) SW
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 181.1 kms (112.5 miles) SW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) SSW
- Silute, Lithuania - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) SW
- Nida, Lithuania - 257.4 kms (159.9 miles) SW
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 227 kms (141.1 miles) S