| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Riga in February is slightly cold at -4.2 °C (24.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with snow once in a while. A paltry 25mm (1in) of water is discharged during on average 15 days.
- The skies in Riga are really dreary having on average only 1:58 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:24 long and the longest day is 10:27 long with an average length of 9:24.
- There are approximately 7:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Riga February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Riga, Latvia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Riga:
- Vilsandi, Estonia - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) NW
- Liepaja, Latvia - 186.9 kms (116.1 miles) WSW
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) SW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 116 kms (72.1 miles) SSW
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) SW
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 181.1 kms (112.5 miles) SW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) SSW
- Silute, Lithuania - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) SW
- Nida, Lithuania - 257.4 kms (159.9 miles) SW
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 227 kms (141.1 miles) S