| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Riga in July is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry with rain every now and then. Just 79mm (3.1in) of H2O falls during on average 14 days.
- In July the heavens above Riga are quite sunny with on balance a sizable 8:54 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 16:21 long and the longest day is 17:45 long with an average length of 17:09.
- There are approximately 7:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Riga July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Riga, Latvia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Riga:
- Vilsandi, Estonia - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) NW
- Liepaja, Latvia - 186.9 kms (116.1 miles) WSW
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) SW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 116 kms (72.1 miles) SSW
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) SW
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 181.1 kms (112.5 miles) SW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) SSW
- Silute, Lithuania - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) SW
- Nida, Lithuania - 257.4 kms (159.9 miles) SW
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 227 kms (141.1 miles) S