| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Riga in November is very cool at 2.1 °C (35.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with sleet, snow or rain periodically. Only 61mm (2.4in) of liquid is dumped across on average 17 days.
- The blue above Riga is dismal with on average a murky 1:07 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:12 long and the longest day is 9:00 long with an average length of 8:02.
- There are approximately 6:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 14.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 85.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Riga November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Riga, Latvia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Riga:
- Vilsandi, Estonia - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) NW
- Liepaja, Latvia - 186.9 kms (116.1 miles) WSW
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) SW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 116 kms (72.1 miles) SSW
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) SW
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 181.1 kms (112.5 miles) SW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) SSW
- Silute, Lithuania - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) SW
- Nida, Lithuania - 257.4 kms (159.9 miles) SW
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 227 kms (141.1 miles) S